WhatsApp It is not only a mobile application for Android and iOS, it also has a version that can be linked to a computer. You can enter the following link to access the PC version of the communication app. You will notice that you get a QR code that you must scan with your mobile.
In the configuration options of the app you will find a button that says WhatsApp Web. By pressing it, you will be able to scan the code and your account will be connected immediately with the PC.
Remember that it is necessary for both devices to be connected to the Internet so that the messages can reach the multimedia elements (stickers, videos, photos, etc.).
It also allows you to make calls but you should be aware that sometimes there are problems with this version. These are some solutions in case WhatsApp Web does not use this function.
Why won’t WhatsApp Web let me make calls?
- Make sure both your phone and your computer are connected to the Internet and that this connection is good.
- Update WhatsApp to the latest version available.
- Check that your device supports calls on WhatsApp Desktop. On this platform, calls are available for Windows 10 64-bit, version 1903 and later, and macOS 10.13 and later operating systems.
- Make sure you have a microphone, camera, and speakers.
- Troubleshoot your microphone and speaker issues in your computer’s sound settings.
- Use headphones to better hear the audio of the call. External microphones and speakers may echo.
- Confirm that the camera is available.
- Make sure you have given WhatsApp permission to access the microphone and camera.
The company explains that at the moment group calls are not allowed on the desktop version. Also, virtual audio and video devices are not allowed.
So you can open WhatsApp on two different cell phones both on iOS and Android
In recent weeks there has been speculation about the possibility of a multi-device mode in WhatsApp, it means that the application has the ability to close and log in to the iOS and Android operating systems; however, this feature is not yet available and would be ready in the future, according to WABEtainfo. In this note we will teach you a simple trick to use this platform on two different cell phones thanks to WhatsApp Web.
It should be noted that to perform this function and that WhatsApp operate synchronously with the other cell phone, both computers must have an internet connection and be close, otherwise it will not work.
- What we will do is open the application in its web version; first we go to Google on the cell phone where we want to open the app.
- In the upper right corner there will be three vertical points, we press them and go to the “Computer View” option.
- Now, we write in the WhatsApp Web search engine or we go to the following link web.whatsapp.com and a QR code will appear.
- We open WhatsApp On the cell phone where we already have the application working, we go to the three points on the far right of the app and choose “WhatsApp Web”, then we press “Link a device” and scan the QR code of the other cell phone.
- Ready, now you have the same account on two mobile devices.
It is necessary to emphasize that you cannot have two accounts of WhatsApp Web open, it means that when entering a secondary smartphone the computer session will be closed automatically.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.