WhatsApp It has again surpassed Telegram in the number of downloads in the stores of appsDespite the fact that it updated its new 2021 policies, on May 15 last, millions in the world have wanted to stay in the app, either because of its easy operation or because of its various updates.
However, the Civil Guard in Spain has reported through Twitter that several users have received a strange message in WhatsApp after you accept the conditions of use.
The notification mentions that the app will start charging per message from the next few days. Likewise, a link is introduced that, after accessing it, you will go to a page where malware is automatically downloaded.
To prevent this from happening, there are a variety of tools that you must activate in the app to keep it safe and thus prevent the message of WhatsApp invoiced. Spread the word in case a family member has this problem.
HOW TO AVOID RECEIVING THE BILLED WHATSAPP MESSAGE
In different parts of the world and in different languages a message is being spread that mentions that WhatsApp you will be able to collect in the next few weeks. As you know, this alert is totally false, but there is a trick to avoid receiving such texts:
- The first thing you should do is update WhatsApp.
- When you have the latest version, you will prevent scams and links from entering your conversations.
- Now go to Settings.
- There select that only your contacts see the last time you connected, the profile photo, information, groups and statuses.
- In general, these types of messages always tend to take over the groups.
- Try to avoid being added to annoying WhatsApp groups by selecting that you will receive a notification in case someone wants to send you a message.
- In this way, the encryption of messages will also ensure that your conversations are protected.
- In case you receive the invoiced WhatsApp message, the person is also instructed to delete the contact or the entire conversation in order to avoid opening links.
The malicious message comes to you from any WhatsApp group or a strange number. To do this, you will simply have to ignore him, in addition to blocking that person.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.