Are you one of the people who like to use WhatsApp? Its platform is quite easy to use and through it you can send all kinds of multimedia content such as photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers, among others.
Via WhatsApp Anyone, just by having the other person’s number, you can make long distance calls and video calls and totally free.
Now the app has been updated a new way to be able to archive your conversations without returning to the main part of your inbox.
While that tool is still in beta, there is a trick to be able to archive all your conversations from WhatsApp in a single step, without having to click on each of your chats.
HOW TO ARCHIVE YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS
It should be noted that this function is only exclusive to iPhone. On Android you must archive your chats in a traditional way. Follow these steps in WhatsApp:
- In order to archive all your conversations on WhatsApp, you must update the application.
- Now enter WhatsApp and go to Settings.
- Once inside, go to Chats.
- In this section you will see the function of “Archive all chats”.
- When you press it they will ask you if you want to archive everything. Give it to accept.
- Now your WhatsApp inbox will be empty.
- At that moment, when someone talks to you on WhatsApp, it will return to your inbox.
- That way you can have the entire app clean