Today we will teach you how to prevent them from spying on your conversations WhatsApp. The app continues to add new features. For example, currently their new policies 2021, effective May 15, further protect the privacy of your chats.
However, in the event of any oversight, our texts or photos sent in WhatsApp They can be seen by other malicious people who only want to keep our account or access certain information.
How do you do it? Best of all, it is not necessary to download a third-party application to perform this trick.
You only need to have the latest version of WhatsApp on your mobile terminal, be it Android or iPhone. To do this, check in official stores if you find one.
HOW TO AVOID GETTING HACKED ON WHATSAPP
As we have mentioned before, you should not download an application or APK external to WhatsApp since, in most cases, they tend to ask your permission to access your personal information:
- To start, update your WhatsApp.
- When you do, go to Settings, both on your Android or iPhone terminal.
- Now just go to Account
- At that moment you should see a tool called “two-step verification.”
- Activate it and enter a password.
- Now every time you download and install WhatsApp in another application, you will be asked for that key that only you know.
- This will not be displayed or sent in a text message unlike the verification code.
- With “two-step verification” they will never be able to hack your WhatsApp again.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.