WhatsApp is an instant messaging application that currently has more than 2 billion users worldwide. From this platform we can send text or voice messages, photos, videos, documents, gifs, among other elements; likewise, the application has different functionalities and one of them is the possibility of using it as a notepad. How? In the next note we will teach you two ways.
As we said at the beginning, it is not necessary to download an additional application from Google Play or the App Store, this time we are going to teach you two different ways to convert WhatsApp in a notepad, where only you can see what you schedule, write or send.
It is important to note that this trick works only on cell phones with Android and iOS operating systems (iPhone). In addition, this is a safe way since you will not have to install another application that asks you for permissions to access your storage, call log, etc.
HOW TO TURN WHATSAPP INTO A NOTEBOOK
- Login to WhatsApp from a mobile.
- Create a new group and include only one person, preferably trustworthy.
- You can put the title you want and even a profile photo to the group.
- The next step is to remove the person you added to the group so that you are left alone.
Ready, now you can send all the messages, files and documents you want, since the only one who can access this information will be you. To save you all the steps mentioned above, there is another method and you have to follow this procedure:
- From your smartphone, enter the web browser of your choice.
- In the address bar (where the link is placed) you write wa.me/
- After the slash (/) you put the telephone prefix of your country, in this case Peru is +51
- Then you type in your cell phone number and hit search. It would look like this: wa.me/+51999888777
- A window of WhatsApp With the option “Continue to chat”, we press and that’s it, we will have a personal chat that we can use as a notepad.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.