Are you carrying the coffee, the computer and going to a meeting? Take advantage of app hacks.
Just like a personal tech assistant, do you know how to make WhatsApp read messages to you out loud? There are times when we are very busy, washing dishes, folding clothes and doing a thousand things at the same time and we get not only one, but several whatsapps and we need to read them without neglecting what we are doing.
Surely you have ever used the special assistant of your devices, such as Siri, Alexa, Bixby, Google Assistant and others without having to touch anything, simply using your voice. But in reality none of these is capable, so far, of opening your WhatsApp messaging and reading your messages out loud.
How to make WhatsApp read messages to you out loud?
In order to make your cell phone read the What’s that come to you through this famous messaging application, you must download or have Google Play on your smartphone and follow the next steps.
- Download the application ‘ Reader notifications free of each App ‘.
- After installing it, authorize the application to access your WhatsApp messages, your speaker and microphone.
- Now with the corresponding permissions, you can configure various aspects of the app, on the gear icon. This is where you can activate or deactivate the options.
- Your task is to be able to read WhatsApps, so activate this option making sure that the popcorn is activated. Although in fact, you can also activate the reading of other messaging, such as Telegram or Messenger.
- In this way, when a message arrives, the app will start reading it aloud, although if you turn down the volume or turn off the sound, it won’t. Which we suggest you do in case you are accompanied, at a dinner or meeting, because otherwise, not only you will be the sender of your messages.
We love to send and receive these messages, so take advantage of the fact that with your Unlimited Friend you have unlimited WhatsApp and the best #LaRedDeTusEmociones connectivity.
Best of all, the ‘Free Notifications Reader for each App’ is also capable of reading or identifying emojis, so if you receive any, the app will tell you the meaning of the emoticon.