Motorola continues to bring more cell phones to renew its mid-range: this time it has decided to present the Moto G20, a terminal with four cameras, headed by a 48 megapixel lens, in addition to a fairly affordable price.
The device also comes with an ultra-wide-angle camera, making it easy to capture landscapes or a family photo without the need for everyone to keep their distance. In addition, its Macro sensor brings the subject closer to obtain detailed close-ups and the depth sensor that blurs the background of your portraits. What’s more, you can optimize your selfies with a 13MP front camera that lets in light for crystal clear day or night photos.
The screen of the Moto G20 is 6.5-inch Max Vision HD +, with a 20: 9 aspect ratio, and 90Hz refresh rate. Also, the device comes loaded with a 5,000 mAh battery, with which you can spend a lot of time chatting or playing with your friends.
Motorola’s phone also has an octa-core processor accompanied by 64GB of onboard storage. If you need extra space, you have the option to add up to 1 TB more with a microSD card.
The Moto G20 It also has the current version of Android, in this case Android 11, optimized to use your phone, which makes it more intuitive, more secure and personal. The smartphone is available in Peru in sky blue color, in the main local operators at a suggested price of 769 in plans of 65.
MOTORCYCLE G20 DATA SHEET: FEATURES AND PRICE
- SCREEN: 6.5-inch IPS LCD. HD + resolution, 1600 x 720 pixels. 90 Hz refresh rate. Drop notch
- PROCESSOR: Octa-Core
- RAM AND STORAGE: 4 GB with 64 GB memory, expandable with microSD up to 1 TB
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 11
- REAR CAMERAS: Quad: 48 megapixels f / 1.7 main. 8 megapixels f / 2.2 ultra wide angle. 2 megapixels f / 2.4 macro. 2 megapixels f / 2.4 for depth
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 13 megapixels
- DRUMS: 5,000 mAh with 10W charging over USB Type-C
- OTHERS: Rear fingerprint sensor. 3.5 mm audio jack. Google Assistant button. NFC