WhatsApp has a long list of emoticons that are available to users to use freely; however, each of them has a different meaning and in many cases we send them incorrectly. This is the case of the “White heart” emoji, therefore, in this note we are going to discover its true meaning.
If you send this icon in contexts of love or as a sign of peace to your partner or friend, you are using it incorrectly, because for love situations there is the “Red heart” emoticon and for peace there is “The dove”.
According to the web portal “Emojipedia”, the emoji “White heart” was included in WhatsApp in 2019 with the application version 12.0. Also, the meaning of this emoji represents affection, but not the loving kind; Likewise, it can be used to mourn the death of a person or offer condolences through the app.
IN WHAT OTHER SITUATIONS CAN I USE IT
- When you want to show empathy.
- On the occasions that you want to transmit spirituality.
- Thanking a person for a favor they have done you.
- Give condolences to someone for losing a loved one.
WhatsApp It has more than 3,019 emojis, distributed in 8 categories which are: Emoticons and people, Animals and nature, Food and drinks, Activities, Travel and places, Objects, flags and Symbols, in this last group are the icons of hearts, in total there are 19.
MEANING OF THE MAIN HEARTS
- Orange heart: Pure and unconditional affection that friends profess.
- Yellow heart: Transmits joy, optimism and energy.
- Green heart: Represents the environment and nature.
- Blue heart: It is used to transmit stability.
- Purple Heart: It went viral because it is used by the Korean band Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS).
- Black heart: Can be used to express morbidity, sadness or a form of black humor.
- Brown heart: It is the least used of all and is used to discuss issues related to racial identity.