When we talk about the possibility of sending photos, videos, GIFs and even animated stickers to another contact through a smartphone, many choose as the first option WhatsApp. This is because it is the most downloaded app in recent times and the one preferred by most users regardless of the new conditions that began on May 15. However, there are those who have problems sharing large files and this is where a trick is very useful to avoid thinking about the weight or the minutes of duration.
If what you want to send to a friend, coworker, client or family member are large photos, long videos or large audios, there are times when these do not load and it is due to certain limits that WhatsApp sets.
For example, photos in HD quality automatically go through a reduction in quality, as well as videos recorded in 4K and PDFs cannot exceed 100 MB so that the transfer is not blocked. But a trick leaves the limitations behind and allows you to send what you want most without thinking about size.
HOW TO SEND HEAVY FILES
For this trick it is not necessary to download any third-party application and with it you can send any type of multimedia content.
It is a well-known trick, however, for you to take it into account, we remind you of it so that you can surprise your friends or contacts with the quality of photos and videos that you send through WhatsApp.
- The first thing you have to do is enter your WhatsApp
- Then find a conversation or contact you want to send a photo or video to.
- Later, press the clip and there you should not press on photos or videos, but on ‘Documents’.
- When you do, search your files for the photo or video you want to send.
- When you find it, click OK and you will have already sent that full-length or high-resolution image or clip to the other person without having to lower the quality.
- It should be noted that you can only send, at most, files that weigh less than 100 MB, if you go beyond that, you will not be able to send it through WhatsApp. Also, this trick also works for WhatsApp Web.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.